Pakistan is a fascinating country with plenty of attractions that would make for an exceptional vacation. Here are a couple tour packages in Pakistan that would give you a taste of the country’s most popular tourist destinations.
Pakistan Explorer Tour Package
This tour package takes you to the most popular tourist destinations in Pakistan, including the scenic Kashmir Valley, the historical city of Lahore, and the stunning Swat Valley. You’ll also get to explore lesser-known locales like the fascinating Hunza Valley.
The Pakistan Explorer Tour Package is perfect for travelers who want to see all of Pakistan’s major attractions in a short amount of time. It includes flights, transfers, and all meals during your stay. You can book this package online now.
Pakistan Heritage & Culture Tour Package
This tour package offers a unique perspective on Pakistani culture and history. It takes you to some of the country’s most important historical sites, including the stunning Khyber Pass and Taxila, as well as some of its most vibrant cultural neighborhoods, like Karachi’s Lyari district. You’ll also get to explore lesser-known areas like Gilgit Baltistan and Sindh province.
This tour package is perfect for travelers interested in learning about Pakistani history and culture from a unique perspective. It includes flights, transfers, and all meals during your stay. You can book this package online now.
Couple Tour Packages in Pakistan
If you're looking for a romantic getaway, Pakistan is the perfect place to go. There are plenty of couples-only tours that can take you to some beautiful locations, like the Karachi Heritage Town or Lahore's colorful bazaar. You'll have plenty of time to explore, relax, and enjoy each other's company.
Some of our favorite couple-friendly tour packages in Pakistan include the Aamir Khan Safari Park and Wildlife Sanctuary, which offers stunning views of the wildlife and the Mansehra Hills National Park, home to a variety of animals and stunning landscapes. The country also has some world-renowned wine estates that offer wine tasting tours for couples. Whether you're looking for an adventure or a relaxing retreat, there's a perfect Pakistan tour for you!
To get started, check out our selection of Pakistan tours below.
Highlights of a Couple Tour Package in Pakistan
Pakistani couples can take advantage of a couple tour package that will allow them to see the highlights of the country. The package includes flights, accommodations, and tours. Highlights include visits to Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, and Taxila.
The couple tour package in Pakistan is a great way for couples to get to know the country and its different highlights. The tour provides a unique opportunity to see some of Pakistan's most iconic destinations, as well as learn about the culture and history of the area.
Things to do on a Couple Tour Package in Pakistan
If you're looking for a great couple-friendly destination, then Pakistan is definitely worth considering! There are plenty of things to do on a couple tour packages in Pakistan, and the country has so much to offer – from stunning mountain ranges to bustling city centers. Here are a few examples:Visit the Khyber Pass – one of the most significant mountain passes in the world, the Khyber Pass is a popular destination for travelers looking to experience the stunning rural landscape of Pakistan.
– one of the most significant mountain passes in the world, the Khyber Pass is a popular destination for travelers looking to experience the stunning rural landscape of Pakistan.Visit Lahore – Lahore is one of the oldest and most culturally rich cities in Pakistan, and it's a great place to explore its historic neighborhoods and attractions.
– Lahore is one of the oldest and most culturally rich cities in Pakistan, and it's a great place to explore its historic neighborhoods and attractions.Take a trip to Karachi – Karachi is one of Pakistan's largest and most vibrant city centers, and it offers plenty of things to see and do. There are plenty of restaurants, nightlife options, and cultural attractions to explore here.
– Karachi is one of Pakistan's largest and most vibrant city centers, and it offers plenty of things to see and do. There are plenty of restaurants, nightlife options, and cultural attractions to explore here.Visit Taxila – located in northwestern Pakistan, Taxila was once home to one of the world's greatest universities – Takshashila University. Today, visitors can explore Taxila's ruins and enjoy some amazing views of the surrounding countryside.
Visit the Taj Mahal – one of the most popular tourist destinations in Pakistan, the Taj Mahal is a beautiful mausoleum built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his late wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Explore Karachi – Karachi is one of Pakistan's most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities, and there's plenty to see and do here. It's home to interesting historical sites, buzzing nightlife districts, and some of the best seafood around.
Take a trip to Lahore – Lahore is Pakistan's cultural capital, and there's plenty to see and do here. Highlights include visits to important religious sites, shopping malls full of traditional Pakistani clothing, and delicious food options.
• Explore the beauty of the Himalayas – some of the world's most stunning mountain ranges can be found in Pakistan, and there's no better way to see them than on a couple tour. Kashmir is especially beautiful, with its snow-capped peaks and icy rivers.
• Go shopping in Karachi – one of Pakistan's most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities, Karachi is home to some of the best shopping in the country. It's also easy to get around town on foot or by bus, making it the perfect place to explore all of the city's hidden gems.
• Have a picnic in Lahore – one of Pakistan's most popular tourist destinations, Lahore is packed full of charming little neighborhoods that make for perfect picnic spots. There are also plenty of historic sites and attractions to visit here, so it's a great place to spend a day or two.
Important Notes for Couple Travelers in Pakistan
When planning a trip with a partner, it's important to consider the dos and don'ts of travel in Pakistan. Here are some tips to make your trip go smoother:
-Don't be afraid to ask for help. There is a lot to see and do in Pakistan, but if you're not used to navigating the complex bureaucracy and social customs, hiring a local guide or travel agent can make all the difference.
-Be aware of your surroundings. Be sure to keep an eye out for thieves, especially in crowded areas like markets and tourist spots. Keep your belongings close at hand, especially when traveling at night.
-Happy hour is not always happy. Alcohol is widely available in Pakistan, but that doesn't mean you should overindulge. As with any country, respect local laws governing drinking and driving.
-Be respectful of the culture. You're visiting a foreign country, so be aware of the cultural norms and dos and don'ts of interacting with locals. For example, women should never travel alone outside major cities, and men should avoid shaking hands unless they are introduced by someone they know well.
-Don't get too involved in the local culture. Pakistan is a very diverse country, and while many locals are friendly and welcoming, you may find it difficult to adapt to the local way of life. Keep your interactions with locals brief and stick to general topics.