2 Days Our De Gabeen Jabba, White Palace, SWAT 9-10 Nov 2019
We presents the most economical event visit to Gabeen Jabba and White Palace, Swat (09.Nov.19 – 10.Nov.19)
– Places to Visit:
-Mingora city for shopping
—Package from Islamabad: Rs.4,000/- per head
Rs.1,500 will be charged extra for separate room
—Booking Advance: Rs.2,000/-
—Remaining payment : At the time of departure.
—Registration Deadline: 07.Nov.19
| ITINERARY |
12:00 am – Meet up (Habibi Resturent I-8 markaz)
12.30 am – Departure from Islamabad
5:00 am- Arrival at Fizagut Hotel
7:00 am : Breakfast
8:00 am: Departure for Gabeen jabba
10:00am: start Hiking from Lalku village
12:00 am : Arrival to gabben Jabba meadows
4:00 pm: Exploring Gabeen jabba meadows
6:00 pm: Back to hotel
8:00 pm: Dinner+BBQ+Bonfire+Music Competition
10:00 pm Back to Rooms
7:00 am Breakfast
8:00 am : Departure for white palace
10:00 am: Visit white palace
12:30 pm : Enjoying at white palace
1:00 pm : Back to coasters
1:30 pm : Departure for Islamabad
8:00 pm: Arrival to ISB
Pick / Drop :
Islamabad: I8 Markaz (In front of habibi Restaurant)
Note: Time schedule can be altered and managed according to situation
– Luxury Transport
– Hotel Accommodation
– Live BBQ
– Dinner (1 Dinner)
– Breakfasts(2 Breakfasts)
– Bonfire as per weather
– Outdoor Sports Facility
– All road Toll Taxes
***SERVICES NOT INCLUDED***
– Laundry, Phone Calls & Other Personal Expenses.
– Extra expense due to land sliding, road blocks, bad weather and other political reasons.
– Personal insurance.
– Rescue, Helicopter coverage.
– Tips for Guide, porter & cook
– Anything not mentioned in the “SERVICES INCLUDED” list
–A Water Bottle
Terms and Conditions:
– Members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities
– Members must respect the authority of an organizer
– Each participant should treat other trip members with respect
– Special respect towards female members would be exercised
– All members would give due care for the local environmental
– Dues must be paid before last date of registration.
– Participants must hold a valid Computerized CNIC/Passport Card.
– Participants are advised to use Non-slippery Shoes/Boot/Joggers/DMS. Participants must NOT wear Heel/Dress Shoes.
– Wild Travelers will not be responsible for any injury/damage/loss.
– 24 hrs or less, 100% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 48 hrs or less, 100% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 3 days or more– 50% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 7 days or more – 30% cancellation of charges does apply.