2 Days Tour De Naran, Saif Ul Mulook and Babusar 2-3 Nov 2019
Wild Travelers presents 2 Days Trip to Stunning Naran Valley and Babusar Top (02nd_November to 3rd_November).
Fresh Water Streams and Waterfalls are waiting for you. Join us with your Friends & Families.
Points to be visited:
Lake Saif ul malook(via jeeps)
—Package from Islamabad: Rs.5,000/- per head
Rs.2,000 will be charged extra for separate room.
—Booking Advance: Rs.2,500/-
—Remaining payment : At the time of departure.
—Registration Deadline: 01st November 2019
—Kids age 5-10 : 50% charges and given jumper seat.
—Kids age < 5: Free and given jumper seat.
| PAYMENT |
Payment can be made either through bank transfer, Jazz Cash or cash by hand (Advance is must to book your seat).
| ITINERARY |
Departure from Islamabad : 10:00 pm.
Short stay at balakot and kiwai waterfall
Breakfast at 08:00AM at naran .
Arrival in naran
Short stay in naran
Departure for babusar top , visit lulusar lake and batakundi on the way
Back to Naran in the afternoon
Visit naran bazar
Dinner + Bonfire and Night stay at Naran
Breakfast call at 7:00am
Departure for Saifalmalook on jeeps ( 7:30 am )
Back to Naran ( 1-2 pm )
Departure for isb
Arrival in isb ( 10-11 pm )
Note: Time schedule can be altered and managed according to situation
Bonfire as per weather
>>Outdoor Sports Facility
>>All road Toll Taxes
>> Luxury Booked Air Conditioned Saloon Coasters/ Toyota Grand Cabin Hiace from ISB to ISB
>> Jeep Expenses
>> two Breakfasts
>> one delicious Dinners (Chicken Karahi)
>> Basic first aid and Tour Guidance
***SERVICES NOT INCLUDED***
>> Laundry, Phone Calls & Other Personal Expenses.
>>Extra expense due to land sliding, road blocks, bad weather and other political reasons.
>>Rescue, Helicopter coverage.
>> Serious medical condition is on your own as company will provide the basic first aid only
>>Tips for Guide, porter & cook
>>Anything not mentioned in the “SERVICES INCLUDED” list
–A Water Bottle
— Power Bank
Terms and Conditions:
– Members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities
– Members must respect the authority of an organizer
– Each participant should treat other trip members with respect
– Special respect towards female members would be exercised
– All members would give due care for the local environmental
– Dues must be paid before last date of registration.
– Participants must hold a valid Computerized CNIC/Passport Card.
– Participants are advised to use Non-slippery Shoes/Boot/Joggers/DMS. Participants must NOT wear Heel/Dress Shoes.
– Wild Travelers will not be responsible for any injury/damage/loss.
– 24 hrs or less, 100% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 48 hrs or less, 100% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 3 days or more– 50% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 7 days or more – 30% cancellation of charges does apply.