3 Days De Swat, Kalaam, Mahudand, Malam Jabba 15-17 Nov
Places to Visit:
— White Palace
— Ushu forest
— Mahudhand Lake
— Malam Jabba (Optional)
—Package from Islamabad: Rs.7,000/- per head
—Package from Lahore: Rs.8,500/- per head
Rs.2,000 will be charged extra for separate room
—Booking Advance: Rs.4,000/-
—Remaining payment : At the time of departure.
—Registration Deadline: 13.Nov.19
| REGISTRATION PROCEDURE |
Payment can be made either through bank transfer, Jazz Cash or cash by hand (Advance is must to book your seat)
| ITINERARY |
depature from Lahore: 9:00 pm
Departure From Islamabad : 12:00 am
Arrival at mingora 3:00 AM
Departure to Behrain (Short Stay)
Continue Drive to Kalam.
Overnight at Kalaam.
Jeep Drive to Mahondand Lake & Saifullah Lake. (Hike depending on conditions)
Back to Kalam.
Breakfast & Drive Back to Home.
Arrival at Fizza Ghat 1:00pm
Visit Malam jabba
Departure and Arrival to Islamabad 10pm
Travel: Via Motorway
Pick / Drop :
Lahore: PSO Pump near New Daewoo Terminal, Thokar
Islamabad: I8 Markaz (In front of habibi Restaurant)
Note: Time schedule can be altered and managed according to situation
– Luxury Transport
– Jeep charges
– Hotel Accommodation
– Live BBQ
– Dinner (2 Dinners)
– Breakfasts (3 Breakfasts)
– Bonfire as per weather
– Outdoor Sports Facility
– All road Toll Taxes
***SERVICES NOT INCLUDED***
– Laundry, Phone Calls & Other Personal Expenses.
– Extra expense due to land sliding, road blocks, bad weather and other political reasons.
– Altit & Baltit Fort Tickets (500 per person in one fort)
– Personal insurance.
– Rescue, Helicopter coverage.
– Tips for Guide, porter & cook
– Anything not mentioned in the “SERVICES INCLUDED” list
–A Water Bottle
Terms and Conditions:
– Members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities
– Members must respect the authority of an organizer
– Each participant should treat other trip members with respect
– Special respect towards female members would be exercised
– All members would give due care for the local environmental
– Dues must be paid before last date of registration.
– Participants must hold a valid Computerized CNIC/Passport Card.
– Participants are advised to use Non-slippery Shoes/Boot/Joggers/DMS. Participants must NOT wear Heel/Dress Shoes.
– 24 hrs or less, 100% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 48 hrs or less, 100% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 3 days or more– 50% cancellation of charges does apply.
– 7 days or more – 30% cancellation of charges does apply.