5 Days Hunza Valley The Beautiful 7-12 Feb 2020
Standard: Rs. 15500 / head from Lahore/ Isb
Rs. 36000/couple With Separate Room
#Hunza | #Karimabad | #Baltit Fort | #Altit Fort | #Attabad Lake | #Gulmit | #Passu | #Sust | #Khunjrab #travel #trip #holidays #vacation #mountain #pakistan #mountains #travelling #photography #picoftheday #traveller #photooftheday #beautiful #tourism #travelblogger #instatravel #amazing #traveldiaries #hiking #adventure #explore #traveler #traveling #photo #love #colorful #instagood
ITINERARY / DETAILS:
Departure from Lahore
• Pick members from Islamabad
• Breakfast on the way
• Dinner and Night stay at / Chilas/ Gonar farm/ bunji etc
– leave for hunza after breakfast
– Visit Altit/ Baltit Fort, Duikar
– Overnight stay and dinner at karimabad/ gulmit/ minapin etc
• Leave for Khunjrab (China Border) after breakfast until accessible point on coaster
• sight seeing at Passu, Atatbad Lake, Sost on the way
• Night stay and dinner at karimabad/ minapin/ gulmit etc
-Departure for besham/ chilas after Breakfast
-Dinner and Overnight stay in besham/ chilas/Naran
-Departure for Lahore after breakfast
-Arrival in Islamabad 7:00 pm
-Arrival in Lahore 12:00 am
On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group
Breakfast : Parathay + Eggs + Tea
Dinner: BBQ/ Karahi/ qorma / Biryani/ Chappal kabab/ Daal/ Sabzi/ Sajji + Raita + Cold Drinks
[ Services Includes ]]
Luxury Transport, Accommodation (3-5 persons on sharing basis, Quality Meals (5 breakfast and 4 dinner) Guide
Package NOT INCLUDE:
• Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
• Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
• Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Entry tickets (if any) of any places/ monuments/ museum to be visited
• Any item not mentioned above
Please fill the form below and pay 7000/- Advance for Lahore/ Islamabad members
Remaining payment to be made 1 day before the trip
*** Last Date for Registration with advance payment is 3 days before the start of trip ***
Payment Through Bank/ online transfer, Easy Paisa payment/Mobicash. Call for details
**First come First serve basis**
**Photographers are welcome to capture scenic beauty**
**Families are encouraged to join**
**Remaining payment has to be made before the day of departure for the trip**
** Refund Policy:
•50% deduction if informed for cancellation 7 days before the trip.
•75% deduction if informed for cancellation 3 days before the trip
• Advance payment is non-refundable in last 3 days of the trip, unless until trip is cancelled by the Management**
***TERMS & CONDITIONS***
While registering for the trip, it stands imperative that applicant has thoroughly gone through/ understood the under mentioned terms & conditions. Agreement of the participant, to these terms and conditions, is deemed to be given upon advance payment/ successful registration for this trip
1. The members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities organized Members must respect the authority of the organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. Each participant should treat other group member with respect, dignity and honor. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
3. Special respect towards female members should be exercised. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. Using drugs/ alcohol or found party to drug/ alcohol sale or possession is strictly prohibited.
5. Each member shall ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in his/her attending of the trip activities.
6. All members would give due respect to the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water or other sources.
7 it reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
8. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, hosts have the right to alter itineraries or cut short the trip. In such case, suitable refund may be made to the participants, if appropriate.
9. Photos and movies are permitted to be shot during our trip provided it is not objectionable to local people or any participant particularly females. These photos and movies are aimed for personal use only. Publishing those photos and movies on the internet or on any media is not permitted until and unless explicit permission in writing had been sorted out from the people appearing in those photos and movies.
10. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip. it will not be held responsible in any case.